Seminar on Recent Developments in Databases and Information Systems.
To attend this seminar, students need to register according to the registration procedure explained below. After the end of the registration process, participants are selected and informed. Each selected student will get assigned one research paper that needs to be presented in a 45 minute talk at the end of the semester. Finally, also a short report (4 pages) about the presented paper needs to be submitted, latest two weeks after the presentation.
Information on the Registration Process
- This seminar is offered in Wintersemester 2018/19.
- The number of participants is limited.
- Registration is not done on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Registration opens at beginning of September (visit this website then for further information)
- Registration due September 30st (no extensions).
- Soon after the end of the registration we will let you know whether or not you got a slot in the seminar.
- Participants should have successfully attended the core lecture Datenbanksysteme (database systems) or equivalent.
- Having attended the beginner's course Informationssysteme (information systems), or equivalent, is assumed anyway.